How do I get international traffic on my blog?
Create the right type of content to attract traffic to your blog
- Address popular topics that generate a lot of interest in your niche.
- Invite local influencers in your key target markets to guest post on your blog.
- Conduct interviews and webinars with well-known influencers in your key target markets.
What are the most searched blogs?
Each of these blogs is, indeed, a blog, but each includes a lot of writers and a massive output of content.
- Find and publish killer content. The Huffington Post: 110 million estimated unique monthly visitors.
- Feed and fuel curiosity. TMZ: 30 million unique monthly visitors.
- Know your audience absolutely.
Should you add your own blogs to your best-of list?
Always consider adding your own blog or resource to any “best-of” list. Alternatively, you could ask experts in your field for a tip, then curate those answers into a new blog post, like 29 Social Media Tools Recommended by the Pros or 13 Podcasting Tips From the Experts.
Why choosing the right blog post type matters?
Choosing from a proven set of blog post types can actually free your creativity and allow you to deliver valuable, engaging content to your ideal reader or customer. When Batman needs to take out a threat to Gotham, he relies on a set number of bat-tools on his utility belt.
How to improve your blogging writing?
Likewise, you can improve your writing and deliver high-quality posts in less time by leveraging some popular post archetypes and customizing them with your own content and perspective. Take a look at the list below and add these arrows to your blogging quiver. The how-to is the most powerful of all the blogging archetypes. Think about it.
How do you promote your blog posts?
Alternatively, you could ask experts in your field for a tip, then curate those answers into a new blog post, like 29 Social Media Tools Recommended by the Pros or 13 Podcasting Tips From the Experts. Many times when you share a list of tips from experts, they’ll promote your post for you.