Table of Contents
Which course in BCOM is best for CA?
Well when it comes to do ca one should always go for bcom hons. Bcom programme doesn’t add much value to your knowledge as what you study in bcom, you have already studied in your ca. Infact in ca things you study are in greater depth as compared to bcom.
Which degree course is best for CA?
Courses to do along with CA: 13 Best Options for You
- CMA (Cost and Management Accountant)
- CS (Company Secretary)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration)
- FRM (Financial Risk Management)
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
Which is the best branch in BCOM?
B. Com. Honours top specializations
- 1 Accounts and Finance.
- 2 Economics.
- 3 Investment Management.
- 4 Banking and Insurance.
- 5 Financial Market.
- 6 Taxation.
- 7 Human Resources.
- 8 Law.
Which specialization is best for CA?
- 1 Investment Banking – The Top Trending Career.
- 2 CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) – A ladder to International Finance Career.
- 3 LLB (Bachelors of Law) – Take up the legal suits yourself.
- 4 FRM (Financial Risk Manager) – Analyze the Risk.
- 5 CS (Company Secretary) – Become a Corporate Lawyer.
Is CA easy after BCom?
C.A. (Chartered Accountancy) is a very good PG course to pursue after Bcom. In fact, you can start the initial levels of C.A while doing your Bcom, thereby saving some years after graduation.
Is it better to do CA after BCom?
CA is one of the best career options after B.Com. Unlike an MBA, students can enrol for CA right after completing high school. CA comprises three stages, namely CPT, IPCC, and CA Finals. Clearing all three stages along with an internship of 2.5 years makes you a certified chartered accountant.
Is BCom good for CA?
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India have changed the rules that DU’s commerce teachers said means: either you pursue CA after Class XII or, if you wish to do BCom, you can pursue CA only after that. Earlier, students pursuing BCom (honours) from top DU colleges could complete CA easily alongside their degree.
Is BCom is best for CA?
Many students suggest that one should pursue CA along with B.Com but, it is not an easy task. Although the topics included in the first and second year of B.Com syllabus are almost similar to the CA Foundation course, the difficulty level of the topics in CA is much higher.
Which course should I choose between CA and BCom?
Both the courses are a perfect match of CA. Normally, B.Com is a Accountacy based course you can select any one of the course as wish. Only duration and some subjects may differ between the courses. After successfully completing B.Com, you can directly enroll in the Intermediate course.
How can I do a BCom After completing 12th?
– B.Com can be done by taking admission in a college according to the cut off marks required by that college. – CA course after 12th has three levels – Foundation, Intermediate and Final level., while after graduation there are only two levels – Intermediate and final level.
Which is better for CA correspondence or regular correspondence?
http://B.com correspondence is better than regular because CA needs much time and efforts to clear and if u opt for regular then u’ll be busy and won’t get time for ur CA preparation. Mostly all of them join where attendance is not mandatory so that they can prepare their CA with full time and efforts.