Table of Contents
How do I find the value of old magazines?
Once you know what magazine you have and its condition, you can use several tools to determine how much it’s worth.
- Antique Trader’s Vintage Magazines.
- WorthPoint Worthopedia.
- Past Paper.
- Back Issues.
- 2Neat Magazines.
How much is the first issue of Hot Rod magazine worth?
The Jan. ’48 edition is a collector’s item, worth $500 to $1,500, depending on condition.
Where can I read vintage magazines?
Look for old magazine content online at Google Books and on individual magazine websites. Fnd digital, print and microfilm versions of back issues at libraries. If you’re willing to pay, you can order used back issues online.
Are hot rod magazines valuable?
Copies of Hot Rod Magazine from the 60s can bring $5, $10 or more, and copies from the 50s even more. Condition is important as are cover picture and subject matter. While it’s true that the market for magazines is poor in general, don’t be misled.
How do you value a magazine?
The following are performance metrics that managers in the magazine industry use to benchmark their performance to others in the industry:
- Revenue per page.
- Cost per page.
- Subscribership and circulation.
- Renewal rate.
- Market share.
- Number of advertisers.
- Number of pages.
What year was the first Hot Rod magazine?
Hot Rod (magazine)
|First issue||January 1948|
How do I cancel my Hot Rod magazine subscription?
If so you may change your address, cancel your subscription and contact customer service online through our Subscription Manager. If you are not a Magazine-Agent.com customer then you will need to contact directly at (800) 800-4681.
Where can I download old magazines for free?
2 WorldMags. WorldMags website provides a wide series of PDF magazines for direct download.
Where can I read old magazines online for free?
Old Magazines Online Free – Magazines from the 18th to 20th Centuries
- Magazine of American History – Old Magazines Online Free.
- American Historical Review – Old Magazines Online.
- American Magazine – Vintage Magazines Online.
- The American Mercury – Old Magazines Free Online.
- American Motorist – Free Old Magazines Online.
Is Hot Rod magazine still around?
TEN Publishing will shutter 19 of its 22 automotive magazines by the end of the year, leaving MotorTrend, Hot Rod and Four Wheeler as the only three titles that will continue to be published in print in 2020.
Where can I pick up free magazines?
The Top 3 Ways To Get Free Magazines
- ValueMags. For digital magazines, I found that ValueMags offered the easiest instant access to a selection of popular titles.
- RewardSurvey. For traditional magazine subscriptions, RewardSurvey is a great option.
- Libraries and Local Bookstores.