Table of Contents
How do I keep status with only one person?
To change your status privacy
- Tap Status. Android: Tap More options > Status privacy. iPhone: Tap Privacy.
- Select one of the following options: My contacts: All your contacts will see your status updates. My contacts except…: All your contacts except people you select will see your status updates.
How do I save someone else’s WhatsApp status?
Save/Copy WhatsApp “Status” Photos and Videos
- View the status which you want to save.
- Open your File Manager app – Files, File Manager, Solid Explorer; etc.
- Enable “show hidden files”.
- Navigate to the WhatsApp folder – Internal storage > WhatsApp > Media > .
- Copy the photos/videos which you want to save.
How do I share someone else’s WhatsApp status?
Share new status update: Under My status, tap Share ( or ). Please note the Share option disappears once you go to another tab. Share old status update: Tap My Status on iPhone or More by My status on Android. Next, tap More ( or ) next to the status update you want to share, then tap Share.
Can you save someone’s WhatsApp status?
– Tap on the downward arrow on the right side of the Status you want to save and tap on Copy To option in the pull-down menu bar. – Now the app will show you locations, such as your phone’s internal memory, where you can save the selected WhatsApp Status. – Tap on the place where you want to save the Status.
Open WhatsApp. Tap Status. Share new status update: Under My status, tap Share to Facebook Story. If prompted, tap Allow or Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, select the audience you want to share with, then tap Share Now. Please note the Share to Facebook Story option disappears once you go to another tab.
It is possible. Go to your status screen, click on the 3 dots and click Status privacy. Next click on only share with..then next your contacts will be displayed, click the contact you want to share your status and it will only show your status to your selected person only. Now this will be default for your upcoming status updates.
How to share WhatsApp contacts on Android phone?
The following simple steps will guide you on how to share WhatsApp contacts on your Android phone. – Click on the chat icon on the bottom right-hand side of your Android phone. It will redirect you to your WhatsApp contacts. – Click on the contact name of the person you to share contacts with.
How do I show the status of a contact on WhatsApp?
Whatsapp directly doesn’t allow to do so. Hope we will get an update soon. But for time being,you can do this by blocking all other contacts, except one whom you wanna show the status. Go to settings–>account–> privacy–>status and select my contacts. Hope you find this useful.