Table of Contents
How do I record calls on Mi A3?
Xiaomi devices have the call recording feature and it’s very easy to use:
- Open the Phone app on your Xiaomi.
- Click the three-lines menu on the bottom left corner of the Phone app.
- Choose “Call Recording”
- Enable “Call Recording Notification” and “Record Calls Automatically” options.
Does Mi A3 have call recording?
Xiaomi Mi A3 to get a native screen recorder with Android 11; call recording possibly in doubt. Last week, it was revealed that the Mi A2 Lite, Poco F2 Pro, and Mi A3 would receive native call recording as a feature on Android 11.
Where is call recording saved in MI?
How To Access Call Recording On Xiaomi Smartphone? Once enabled, all your call recordings will be saved and stored locally on your smartphone. You can access the call recordings /MIUI/sound_recorder/call_rec/ folder. Or, you could simply head over to the Xiaomi File Manager app to access the recordings.
How do I record a phone call on MI?
How To Enable Automatic Call Recording On Xiaomi Smartphones
- Step 1: Open the Dial app on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Step 2: Select the More icon situated on the bottom-left corner of the app.
- Step 3: Select the Settings option here.
- Step 4: Next, select Call Recording > Record calls automatically.
How do I record on this Phone?
Android Screen Recorder Pull down the notification shade from the top of the screen to view your quick settings options. Tap the Screen Recorder icon and give permission to the device to record the screen (you might have to edit the default icons that appear).
How do I record a phone call automatically?
Use call recording responsibly and turn it on only when needed.
- On your Android device, open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options Settings.
- Under “Always record,” tap Selected numbers.
- Turn on Always record selected numbers.
- At the top right, tap Add .
- Choose a contact.
- Tap Always record.