Table of Contents
How do you enjoy your last year of college?
- Act Like a Freshman. A few years ago, you came to campus with a cocktail of excitement and nerves.
- Rekindle Your School Spirit.
- Take Advantage of Student Discounts.
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone.
- Visit the Landmarks in Your College Town.
- Take a (New) Class.
- Think Beyond Graduation.
- Show Gratitude.
How can I make the most of my college life?
Ensure you make the most of your entire college experience!
- Keep your dorm room open (only when you’re home, obviously)
- Join intramural sports and/or clubs, Greek life, etc.
- Plan out your schedule in advance & register for classes as soon as you’re able.
- Always go to your classes.
Is it okay to be an introvert in college?
Remember there is nothing wrong with being introverted. However, McBain advises introverts to embrace their quiet temperament because it can be an asset. “Being introverted can be a real strength, especially when it comes to wanting to be at home alone to better focus on your work,” she said.
How do I prepare myself for college?
How To Prepare For College — College Readiness Guide
- Start Planning for College Now!
- Take the Right High School Classes to Prepare for College.
- Get Involved in Extracurricular Activities.
- Keep an Extracurricular Record.
- Get to Know your High School Guidance Counselor.
- Build Relationships with Mentors.
What is your hardest year in college?
There is no question that the first semester of the freshman year of college is the most critical. Many studies show that freshman year is the time when students most likely drop out of college – if not permanently, then temporarily.
What year of high school is hardest?
While junior year is often the hardest year of high school, the transition from middle school to 9th grade can also be tough. To make it easier, don’t feel afraid to reach out to your teachers and counselors, and take advantage of the support resources that are available.