What is the easiest YouTube channel to start?
10 popular YouTube channel ideas
- Personal Vlogging. Personal Vlogging is probably the easiest way to start your own YouTube channel.
- Cooking and Recipes.
- Product Reviews.
- Health and Fitness Tips.
- Gadgets and Technology.
- Restaurant and Food Reviews.
How do you make a beginner YouTube video?
- Create a YouTube Video Strategy. Choose the right topic (for the right audience)
- Make sure your video is found on YouTube.
- Find YouTube ideas and topics.
- Understand YouTube equipment for beginners.
- Learn the first YouTube video you should make.
- Set up your video recording.
- Record your desktop.
- Edit your video.
Can you make a good YouTube channel without using your face?
In this answer, I’ve talked about how to create a good YouTube Channel without using your face or voice. There are many ways that you can make videos on Youtube and still be successful. You don’t need to have an expensive camera or studio set up.
What are some good ideas for a YouTube channel?
Again, timelapse photography can be a great idea for a YouTube channel idea without showing your face or using your voice. Completely anonymous. If you want an example checkout this fascinating, but slightly macabre channel that shows decaying foods – Temponaut The staple format of many successful blogs but in video.
Do you need a voice in your YouTube videos?
If you don’t mind sticking to instrumental music, you don’t need a voice in your videos at all. Even though it isn’t a channel that gets updated much anymore, Bart Stoop is a channel that does some pretty good instrumental music while using a static image as the visual.
How can I become a YouTuber without being on camera?
Another way to become a YouTuber without being on camera is by doing tutorial videos. If you don’t mind showing your hands occasionally, you might do a cooking channel like Sam The Cooking Guy. Now, Sam is on camera sometimes, but most of the time, you can just watch him cooking without seeing his face.