Table of Contents
4. Twitter. While Twitter’s monthly active user numbers have hovered consistently around 300 million for a while now, a whopping 40\% of those users are active on the site multiple times daily, suggesting that if your audience uses the platform, they’re likely very engaged.
What Are the Most Popular Social Media Platforms in the World?
- Facebook: 2.797 billion monthly active users.
- YouTube: 2.291 billion monthly active users.
- WhatsApp: 2 billion monthly active users.
- Facebook Messenger: 1.3 billion monthly active users.
- Instagram: 1.287 billion monthly active users.
Is the world’s most popular social network?
What is the most popular social media platform worldwide? Market leader Facebook was the first social network to surpass one billion registered accounts and currently sits at more than 2.89 billion monthly active users.
Here are the top 11 social networking sites that are most popular in India.
- 1. Facebook.
Is Twitter still popular?
Twitter has always been a popular social media channel, but over the past few years the platform has skyrocketed. Twitter’s most recent financial results showed that total revenue in the second quarter of 2021 was up 74\% to $1.19bn, with monetizable daily active users up 11\% year-on-year to 206 million in 2021.
Which social network has the most users in the world?
Facebook is the platform in the lead with 1,860 million users around the globe. Facebook is the number one social network thanks to its new features and updates introduced in 2017, especially live videos. Even if it doesn’t seem like it, YouTube is one of the most used social networks by internet users.
However, there are many other social networking sites out there. Depending on how much you need a social network or what you will need it for, there are a wide range of social networking websites with millions of users that can benefit you even more than the most popular ones.
Most social media platforms have failed to become successful. Meet 10 once famous social media players that are now defunct. There’s no doubt social media has changed so many lives – not just in America, but throughout the entire world.
What are the top 10 most popular social media platforms?
1. Facebook – 2.74 Billion Active Users 2. YouTube – 2.291 Billion Active Users 3. WhatsApp – 2.0 Billion Active Users 4. Facebook Messenger – 1.3 Billion Active Users 5. Instagram – 1.221 Billion Active Users 6. Weixin/WeChat – 1.213 Billion Active Users 7. TikTok – 689 Million Active Users 8. QQ – 617 Million Active Users 9.